● I have had the recent joy and privilege to enjoy the ministry of Michelle Richee. I would recommend this ministry to churches who welcome an uplifting, Spirit filled, and challenging message.
Pastor E.W. Fowler
Church of God
Heber Springs, AR
Having known and ministered with Michelle Richee, I can say she lives what she preaches. I also have read her book, Burning With Zeal in the Final Hour, each page power packed with scripture. It will help countless thousands of God's church.
Pastor Henry Crippen
Word of Life Tabernacle
Granite City, IL
● Michelle Richee, through the anointing of the Holy Spirit, puts the Word out in a wonderful and down to earth way that is simple to understand. She is led and anointed by the Holy Spirit and definitely has the call of God on her life for the deliverance of the nations in this world.
● Your testimony has been a great tool and an inspiration to me and my ministry. Thanks for being such a tool of encouragement. When God gives you a vision to reach out to Africa again please allow me to be part of it.
Pastor Peter Wekesa
● We thank God for your ministry. God will continue to grant you more insight on the word and more and more strength to run this race to a glorious end. Really your ministry is our mighty God's gift to us, like manna from Heaven, and we thank Almighty God for you.
Pastor Snajeva Gandhi Nagar
VIJAYAWADA, SOUTH INDIA
● Please come and be a blessing to our nation in a city wide crusade and a pastors' training seminar … We believe that the Lord has put an anointed and prophetic word in your mouth for the nations and we will be highly honored to have you come bless our nation. We see your coming as a great blessing that will bring joy to our people. Please come and rescue a perishing nation. We at the moment have nothing, but we believe the Lord will use you.
Rev. Patrick N. Wilson
● Thank you so much for your message. It is encouraging me two days later, giving me courage and strength … can you come and preach the word in our church?
Pastor Edwin Daniel
● Thanks for your prayers & encouragements. We really appreciate you love and efforts, which you are doing for the God’s people. Our people need much your type of ministers, who have passions to minister His people. If is it possible for you to please come and join us for revival in Pakistan.
● I'm really thankful for the wonderful letter's I've been receiving from Mark:16:20 Ministries. We realize the the Lord has remembered his people our fellow African's in West Africa. We are really ready to organize for your coming here in Kenya so that we may celebrate Jesus together.
George Morara Onsarigo
Kenya, West Africa
● I was greatly touched and ministered to as I read your Mission. God bless you great for obeying his Voice to minister this kind of healing to the Body of Christ. Would you please pray with us about the possibility of coming to Africa some day if the Lord allows and may be do some ministry in this area.
Rev. Eric Mudenyon
● I am blessed and encouraged by your ministry and your testimony about the divine healing of God in your own personal life. Can you extend your ministry here in my country … I believe your ministry can bless and encourage the pastors, church leaders and the churches here and bring healing, restoration and spiritual awakening to the hearts of our spiritual leaders in my country. I do believe that you have many spiritual truths that you are able to share and impart to the body of Christ here in the Philippines.
Pastor Renato Advento
Dipolog City, Philippines
● Just to say that I have been really blessed by the Good News you bring and with the teachings on your Website. Please would you like to work with us in arranging seminars, crusades and conferences in our country?
●I thank you so much for your encouraging messages, which I have applied to my life on a daily basis now for the past 7 weeks since I re-recommitted my life to God! So please continue to send your wonderful messages of encouragement and exhortation, as they really help me grow. I look forward to receiving more of them from you, and thank God for using you!
● I read Faith Food in the Macoupin County Enquirer-Democrat. In fact it is one of the main reasons I even buy the newspaper. Yes, I would love to get e-mails from your ministry.
Kim T., Carlinville, IL
● I write on behalf of an evangelist being used by God, Michelle Richee. Michelle recently ministered for us under a strong anointing, delivering the Good News that Jesus saves, heals and delivers. She shared a moving account of how her faith in God's Word transformed her -- a drug addict and alcoholic -- into a vessel of honor; she boldly declared with God nothing shall be impossible. My wife and I recommend and endorse Michelle's ministry. We believe she will bear fruit wherever God sends her.
Pastor Don Clark
CHURCH OF GOD
Heber Springs, AR
● I have known and been acquainted with this ministry for seven years ... She is an evangelist whose life and ministry are established on the Word of God ... a powerful testimony is woven into her sermons, which are edifying and challenging ... the Lord confirms the Word in her meetings. Lives are transformed and the Spirit of God moves. I endorse and recommend the ministry of Michelle Richee. She is a gift of God and will bring enrichment wherever she is received.
Rev. Lucile Anderson
ASSEMBLY OF GOD
● Our church had the recent opportunity to welcome the ministry of Michelle Richee.Michelle has an amazing story of deliverance from drug addiction and alcoholism to which she boldly accredits all glory to the Lord Jesus. It is obvious she believes God's Word is truth.I would whole-heartedly recommend this ministry to churches believing in the trinity and the Book of Acts Church.
Pastor Vernon Bradshaw
Cornerstone Full Gospel Church
Heber Springs, AR
● The blessings of God are distinctively upon the life of Michelle Richee. She has brought excellence to the ministry with a love for God's Word shining through her. In all my years of ministry, I have never met anyone who works as hard and faithful as Michelle.
Pastor Jeff Smith
New Life Assembly
Granite City, IL
● Thank you for coming. You will never know how much you spoke into my life and ministry during the meetings. We look forward to having you back next year.
Pastor Dave Castleman
Third Day Church
● I have been acquainted with the ministry of Michelle Richee for about 10 years. During that time, I have seen the highest standards of commitment, steadfastness and absolute loyalty to the calling of God. Michelle's faith in God has been demonstrated not only in her ministry but in her personal life. I would highly recommend this ministry to any church.
Pastor Carlene Shannon
Christian Life Church